Gameday is only two weeks away. On September 22, you will have the opportunity to commit to being ‘All In’ by volunteering to serve in the Mandarin Family. After worship, we will have tailgating stations set up outside in the front lawn where you can see how we are carrying out our core practices of adoring God, belonging to each other, caring for our world, discipling intentionally, and evangelizing authentically. We’ll have all sorts of fun stuff planned for kids and adults, and what would tailgating be without hotdogs and chips.
Now is the time to think about what area you feel God is leading you to serve.
· Perhaps you can help with guest relations.
· Perhaps you would like to partner with Dakota in working with our teenagers.
· Perhaps you’d like to host a small group in your home a couple of times a month.
· Perhaps you could help with security.
· Perhaps you would like to pick up bread once a month that is delivered the next day to the apartment complexes we serve.
· Perhaps you would like to help with audio/video.
· Perhaps you’re a planner, and you’d like to help us with reach out events.
· Perhaps you have a passion for missions, whether foreign or domestic.
However God has gifted you, there is a place for you to help Mandarin carry out its mission of working together to guide people into a growing relationship with Jesus. Every volunteer opportunity matters.
In the next two weeks, would you please pray about where God would have you to serve? Would you be ready to act when He answers that prayer, even if the answer surprises you? On September 22, will you be ready to say to God and to your brothers and sisters, “I’m All In?”